We like to be liked. Here are some of the things that we think make us a special foodie brand.
- We turned 3 in September 2018. It feels so good to have so many foodie friends who enjoy our food.
- We know our commitment to food was tried, tested, & loved. Coupled with our industry knowledge, this allowed us to add Chinese to our existing Thai menu, and Oriental by ThaiCrate was birthed in 2019.
- We do not and will not deviate from serving only pure, authentic food and our promise is to deliver if fresh each time.
- Our packaging is P3P compliant and can be microwaved, frozen, and it is good enough to be eaten from directly.
- We can do bespoke meals that are gluten free, nut free, lactose free.
- Thai food is hot, so our food is hot. Staying true to the tradition of real Thai, when we mention that an item is regular chilli, it is safe to assume it is spicy. Please do ask for less spice if that suits you better.
- Chinese food often has the faulty perception of being laden with MSG & cornstarch. Ours does not. Please expect to feel the difference when you try ours.
- We have a small but curated kid-friendly menu that suits our budding foodies.
- We cater, literally in every way we can. We can organize the entire table for you, with the chefs cooking on site & chafing dishes to eat from. Or, we can simply send you bulk-sized party boxes to heat and serve as you please.